UAE Dirhams40000 - UAE Dirhams55000 per month + additional benefits
8 months ago
Carter Murray is looking for a Healthcare Business Development Manager based in Saudi Arabia for a giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Recommends equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Minimun qualification & experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business, finance or any related field
- 10 years' experience ( at least the last 5 years in the health care field)
- A good understanding of the Middle East market
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - excellent presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level
- Strategic thinker - ability to rise above, read the market and anticipate change
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.