over 1 year ago
will manage current accounts while helping to develop the business by bringing in new clients. You will also oversee strategy creation and implementation for your team across the region.
- Lead and mentor the regional team by driving sales efforts, aligning them with the company's growth direction and strategy
- Understand the business, its competitors, and clients to design successful solutions and act as the point of contact between teams and business leaders
- Develop team growth potential through creating career tracks and drive hiring processes
- Monitor team performance and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure business success
- Conduct business reviews and ensure that performance is up to par with pre-proposed strategic plans
- Deliver complex strategy for the sales engineering team and identify market trends, key movement, and business opportunities to continuously deliver excellent results to clients
- At least 12 years in the Telecommunications/Technology/Networks industry
- Educational background in Engineering
- Strong technical understanding of the industry
- Experience in driving MRR and NRR revenue forecasts
- Experience and proven success in leading a team
If you think you are up for this challenging role, send your CV to email@example.com today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.