Our Client is a global and leading independent owner, operator and developer of wireless and broadcast communications real estate. To support their continued growth of their German Business we are seeking for a "Head of Strategy & New Business Development (m/f)"
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Strategy and New Business Development is an integral member of the german executive management team based in NRW, responsible for the development, implementation and execution of strategies that contribute to the company´s strategic business goals. Key responsibilities attributed to this function will also include leading Innovation and Business Intelligence activities to identify new business opportunities and supporting in-market M&A activities.
This role will work closely with EMEA Regional roles such as VPs of Business Development, Innovation and Commercial, as well as with the company-wide innovation community.
- Strategy, Market Assessment, Industry Trends and Long Range Business Planning
- New Business and Product Development
- Innovation, Intelligence and Analytics
- Diverse experience in B2B and/or B2C Telecom & Technology business environments, strategic planning, regulatory, business development, sales, account and business management, services and projects, in leading international companies.
- Experienced in the big picture, able to assess and integrate macro factors ranging from political, economic, competitive, regulatory and technological areas and make impactful business recommendations for the short, medium and long term.
- Solid finance and business development skills, keen eye for opportunities, good intuition and ability to create and demonstrate value.
- Self-motivated leader, high energy and empathy, influence capabilities and strength in working in individual or team settings.
- Builds quality relationships with all levels of management and cross-functional teams, drives a collaborative and long-term partnership environment.
- M&A experience including opportunity development, due diligence, negotiations and post-deal integration efforts.
- Knowledge about how to leverage innovation and business intelligence to drive informed decisions and impact business results.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business (or Management), Engineering, or equivalent
- 10 years in Telecom/IT or related experience (complex project management, process improvement, extensive change management, advisory and/or consulting experience) required
- Strategy and Business Development
- Account Management
- Managed Services in Wireless Industry
- Business Case development
- Financials and P&L Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- An ability to motivate others and work collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2017 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".