Head of Sales – Market Research – SaaS
My client is a leader in the transformation of the market research industry, enabling automation in the way that research sample is procured, and the way that brands engage with their customers.
Due to growth, they are looking to hire a Head of Sales – ANZ to be the leader and face of new business in one of our most strategic regional markets. The Head of Sales is an established hunter and will be responsible for expanding their client portfolio as well as managing and growing a sales team.
The role will be supported by customer development teams based in Sydney and APAC to help grow a loyal client base within key customer segments; prioritising, but not restricted to, Market Research, Insight teams, Insight technology, Media agencies/ Martech, Digital transformation/E-Commerce, consulting companies, Enterprise Software.
- Implementing and steer our Sale GTM strategy in collaboration with the SVP ANZ
- New Business Development to build sales pipeline and drive new revenue streams for the business through strategic, locked-in relationships
- Manage, mentor and build career paths for individuals within the Sales organization
- Demonstrate all product features and benefits to prospective clients
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Establish relevant sale culture efficiencies, embracing our sales methodologies & best practices to qualify opportunities, optimize sale’s cycle and sales potentialOwn connection point with cross-functional sale teams (Global/Regional sales, Product, Marketing, Customer Success on-boarding team )
- Lead pitch and RFI efforts for strategic and global sales opportunities in collaboration with key stakeholders in the company
- Co-operate/coordinate with internal Global Sales Operation & Enablement team to ensure strategic alignment and execution in region
The Ideal candidate:
- 8 + years of Insight sales in market research, digital advertising, consumer data SaaS product or related industry
- 3+ years of experience in sales management and team management
- Experience in MR industry preferable, or having the ability to understand how to deliver research is necessary for the role
- Experience of working with and meeting Sales KPIs
- Must have commercial management experience and be able to scale a high growth team
- Proven and successful (strategic) solution sales (value selling), negotiation and account management experience
- Ability to immediately approach appropriate, high-level contacts at target firms
- Track record of successfully meeting sales goals and managing a sales territory
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.