Sydney, New South Wales
AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + attractive package
4 months ago
My client is seeking a Head of Sales to join our Australian team. The Head of Sales will manage our sales team and further expand the Australian market. Our sales team acquires the content and negotiates the deals our members love. By studying market research, following industry trends and learning the needs of our members, they develop strategic sales plans, build relationships from within the travel, hotel, airline, tourism and entertainment industry ultimately delivering outstanding deals to our members.
- Develop sales strategies, pricing and distribution in line with company business growth expectations in Australia
- Identify and engage new clients within the travel and entertainment industry, included but not limited to hotel, airlines, OTA, travel agents, wholesalers and media partners
- Work with the Production and Publishing teams to ensure the continued focus on winning content, efficient pitch-to-publish process, and maximize revenue per deal
- Build strong cross-team and interdepartmental relationships to maximise opportunity and ensure work efficiency is achieved
- Lead and built a high-performance sales team and drive revenue in Australia
- Create a KPI-driven, motivated sales culture while retaining the content quality and diversity that engages our audiences across all platforms
- Ongoing coaching and training to improve the skills, knowledge and initiative across the team
- Work with the yield and inventory team to analyse output and results to ensure optimization of media assets and to understand current trends in performance and new opportunities to focus the team on
- Effectively utilize Salesforce and reporting systems to monitor performance and drive results-oriented behaviour
- Personally, develop large and complex accounts to drive quarterly revenue
- Represent My client at the highest level across the industry, including functions
- Ensure quarterly targets are met or exceeded
- Ensure weekly forecasts are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in media, agency or travel sales with a strong knowledge in digital advertisement sales
- Experience in business growth, leadership and team building
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate intellectual agility, business maturity, attention to detail and solid judgment
- Ability to thrive in a corporate culture that is built on tier one advertisers, and a commitment to quality work across short timeframes
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Great CBD office location
- Ask about our travel perks!
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!
Please call Stuart Milson on 02 9236 9068 to dicuss.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.