A leading retail group based in Kuwait is currently seeking an Online Trading Manager for one of their fashion brands. This person will be responsible for scoping, planning and managing the execution of the online channel strategy and plans for the brand website across multiple markets and regions in order to achieve company financial and business objectives.
- As Head of Online Marketing you will work closely with the webstore trade senior manage;, online acquisition and retention teams; web analytics and BI teams; online trading teams and brand teams and other central functions within the company, in the development of online trade marketing budgets, online marketing strategies and business plans to develop and foster the growth of online share of business and profitability (CMIII - contribution margin level 3) in the company's operating regions.
- You will be responsible for the overall qualified web traffic acquisition and customer repeat behaviours. You will work closely with online trade management teams to drive eCommerce trade and act as an active member of the weekly trading meeting to align strategy and execution of trading initiatives and online trading calendar.
- As a head of Online Marketing you will be responsible for marketing spend efficiency as measured by online marketing KPIs such as lead and customer database size, leads conversion, customer activity ratio, CPA, CPO, repo-CPO, CLV, ROAS, and online marketing cost-to-sale ratios among others. You will drive the innovative initiatives such as stochastic (predictability) for algorithms advertising frameworks.
- Creation and development of the company's digital IP (intellectual property) in online customer and retention strategies, campaigns and advertising assets that drive growth and performance of the online marketing budget.
- You will be responsible for establishing relationships and you will work closely with regional digital partners and agencies to create an ecosystem, a digital partners network across regions that help size and exploit the online potential of the company's brands.
- Development of overall online marketing strategies in line with industry trends and best practices.
- Liaise and influence brand teams and executives by clearly articulating strategy and commercial value.
- Lead and manage online customer acquisition and retention teams, and provide direction and support to establish best business practices on digital marketing.
- Develop customer insight that translates in segmentation, personalization and targeting of digital advertising campaigns that drive higher conversion.
Experience and profile requirements:
- 10-12 years in eCommerce digital marketing, with focus on customer and lead acquisition, across retail verticals.
- Experience managing online marketing teams for at least 8 years, with direct online marketing budget responsibilities.
- The Ideal candidate will come from an online hypergrowth business based in digitally matured western markets, focused on leading and customer acquisition with multi-million USD online marketing budget responsibilities.
- Ideally looking for a candidate that comes from start-up to early-stage and rapid-growth online business.
- Professional profile: Numbers driven, has a strong commercial ethos and a "trader's mentality", is creative and seeks innovation with commercial purpose, and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.