over 1 year ago
Head of Media Content Sales (Broadcast)
A booming start-up in the media and entertainment space in Singapore is calling out for a Head of Media Content Sales. He or she will be managing sales strategies, contracts, and media broadcast rights of the company's portfolio throughout Asia.
- Manage all sales and distribution of media broadcast rights of the company
- Head up an Account Management function to service key client operations, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Optimise revenue and exposure of all property based on the sales targets set
- Outline budgeting objectives in the territories of responsibility and operational servicing
- Collaborate with management team to create commercial strategies for new business opportunities and media broadcast rights distribution
- Follow up with evaluations of any receivables, taking action plans when necessary
- Communicate to respective departments and stakeholders about finance and administrative
- Minimally 7 years of sales or media-related experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural start-up environment
- Can travel extensively, predominantly within Asia
- Plus points: Experience in production or broadcast, and fluency in an Asian language.
Should you like to bring in some booming business for this entertainment start-up during these exciting times, have your CV sent to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Due to the large numbers of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.