£50000 - £51000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Are you a digitally savvy, B2B focused marketer wanting to work for an ambitious company?
Have you mastered all marketing channels and want to work in a global organisation?
Do you wish to work in a truly remote role, able to travel anywhere while leading a team of nine?
A global, fast growing B2B organisation that focuses on executive coaching at board level is seeking a Head of Marketing to lead their acquisition across all channels in EMEA. The business consists of thought leaders from academic institutions like Harvard and Oxford University while also employing the professional coaches to c-suite members of Google, Telsa, Virgin and Deloitte.
The culture is far from ordinary with the ability to work completely remotely. The employees collaborate vigorously and are incredibly passionate about the project and growth of the company.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Brand manage on a global scale to drive community members into action
* Build, optimize and drive digital marketing campaigns
* Optimize conversion for the company's high performing website
* Lead a team of nine passionate marketers
The ideal candidate will be:
* Experienced to at least manager level
* Have detailed experience building and testing sales conversion funnels
* Deep love for online sales and digital marketing
* Excited by the work you do and the prospects of your company
Please apply promptly with an updated CV.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.