over 1 year ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Financial Services business assisting with the recruitment of a Head of Marketing, Continental Europe, London City based.
Responsible for defining and leading the marketing strategy in Continental Europe as the my client enters their next phase of growth, leading marketing teams based in London and in Europe. The role spans all asset classes including fixed income, equities, real estate and multi asset and client types.
This position has a leading role in supporting acquisition and retention of Europe's AUM suite of funds and investment strategies.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Another European language is an advantage
- Strong Industry (Asset Management) and Marketing experience - regulatory knowledge and experience of the compliance nuances in key European markets
- Good understanding of differences across European markets
- Experience of marketing to different audience types, notably wholesale and institutional and the differing approaches required to reach those audiences. Experience of marketing to support origination also advantageous
- Strong understanding of markets, investment products and the investment industry in general
- Experience of working with multiple departments to develop customer/marketing literature and regulatory communications
- Proven experience of managing budgets.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The role will be based in fantastic offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.