£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus,bens
7 months ago
HEAD OF MARKETING CAMPAIGNS - (CONSUMER)
Fantastic new opportunity to join a new, high growth consumer financial services business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consumer marketing professional with a strong track record in developing and delivering integrated TTL marketing campaigns. You will need experience of working for well-known consumer brands or alternatively from consumer facing challenger financial services businesses.
You will be joining the business at a very exciting time in the company's expansion and play an integral role in building and growing a new leading national brand from the start.
The role will have a wide remit and be responsible for delivering all TTL campaigns covering brand, activation and media planning as well as leading direct response marketing. This is an exciting role with a strong mandate to help build and grow the organisation's marketing capabilities. It will suit a rounded, experienced commercially astute marketing campaign professional.
- Work with the Proposition & Marketing Director to put together an annual marketing strategy and plan with the right marketing activity and estimated spend across brand and activation
- Create and lead fully integrated TTL campaigns across brand and activation marketing; briefing and managing the marketing agency, delivering best in class campaigns and direct response activity to deliver the marketing funnel
- Brief marketing agencies on creative approach and media planning to ensure we optimise the best media mix for our objectives, optimise channels and drive innovation in our campaigns
- Performance marketing campaigns and media planning:
- Robust understanding of campaign performance and learnings, in order to learn and improve future campaigns
- Create efficient plans to maximise ROMI and optimise CPAs/CPUs
- Support the creation of a brand strategy and oversee the creation of a visual identity and marketing assets and collateral
- Own the relationship with the marketing agency (ies) to maximise marketing performance and define best in class media solutions
- Strong experience in a senior marketing role, leading on marketing campaign activity for well-known leading Consumer brands
- Experience in the Financial services sector would be helpful especially in start-up / challenger brands but is not essential
- Campaign expert - experience of delivering TTL campaigns; briefing and delivering creative, managing agencies and media planning
- Experience using consumer insight and measuring on campaign performance; continuously striving to understand how to improve campaigns
- Ability to operate at both a strategic level as well as being comfortable with tactical delivery
- Experience in budgetary management
- Experience building teams is preferred
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.