Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Pensions provider assisting with the recruitment of a Head of Marketing & PR, based in their London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own, develop and implement creative Marketing, Public Relations, Public Affairs and thought leadership business plans and associated activities, including managing internal and external communications strategies, all of which have impact, support the brand and drive growth and on-line activity.
Managing a small professional team, the role serves to ensure all Marketing and Communications activities, including budget and business plans, are tracked and reported and appropriate analytics are performed and shared in support of continually improving management insight. This includes development of, and delivery against, the annual marketing, PR and communications plans and managing the performance of the external agencies providing marketing services to the business.
You will have;
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of the pensions and investment market ideally gained from an asset manager or within a heavily regulated environment.
- Demonstrable experience gained operating at a senior management level within a modern day marketing/communication function.
- Ideally a good understanding of the political landscape and agenda, keeping abreast of such developments and demonstrable experience of recommending appropriate engagement and business development strategies.
- Demonstrable effective project management experience including planning, monitoring, communicating, implementing and evaluating both the success and cost effectiveness of each campaign.
- Knowledge of the latest online marketing tools including web technologies and the development of social media strategies
- Analytical and research skills associated with a modern day, technical and data orientated marketing environment and the ability to share such information in a concise and effective manner
- Highly effective communication, influencing and relationship management skills demonstrating personal credibility in delivering strategic information to peers, senior management and Board members to facilitate high level decision making.
- Demonstrable ability to build positive and productive working relationships with a variety of partners including PR agencies, Media contacts, local and national Government representatives, public agencies and statutory authorities.
- Strong people management capability with experience of leading and motivating a team of professional and administration staff. Provide visible and supporting leadership fostering a high performing and customer orientated culture.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.