Connecting linkedin

Head of Marketing & Communications

  • Location

    Sydney, New South Wales

  • Sector:

  • Job type:


  • Salary:


  • Contact:

    Andrew Rouse

  • Contact email:

  • Salary high:


  • Salary low:


  • Job ref:


  • Published:

    over 1 year ago

  • Expiry date:


  • Start date:


I don't advertise too many of my roles but this is such a unique and exciting opportunity, I simply have to.

My client is technically a NFP but is absolutely run as a commercial concern whilst still sticking to its clearly mandated charter - a remit that is very much set to continue.This role has come about as the result of a significant restructuring of the organisation that will empower marketing with a much stronger and more consistent voice across its many platforms and propositions. In turn this will generate incremental revenue streams and significantly improve existing revenue streams.

We are keen to talk to interested parties with a background in some form of destination marketing, especially where digital has been playing a significant role...not just as a comms channel but as a product/service in its own right. In tourism parlance this is definitely a hidden gem. It is well known for about 20% of what it does...but the potential to showcase the other 80% is phenomenal. The role offers the opportunity to really make a difference on so many levels, both nationally and internationally.

Loving your job and being proud of your job and what it contributes to our great country - what better start could there be to a new year?

SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.