Our Client is an international operating consumer electronics manufacturer. Due to continuous growth we are currently seeking to recruit an outstanding "Marketing Activation Manager Germany" to be based in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The Head of Marketing Activation Germany is Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all the Marketing Strategies across all MU Germany, ensuring that they are implemented correctly, fully aligned with the Regional guidelines and meeting the sales & brand objectives. Effective management and execution of ATL & BTL communications, Public Relations, and Digital for the MU Germany. He or She develops the overall communication strategy and manages the execution all marketing communications and advertising tools of communication in the case of product Activation. This includes planning and implementation of marketing material and activities, creating and managing strong agency relationships and ensuring brand consistency in all campaigns and marketing activities.
The job holder is responsible for world class advertising asset development for implementation and will show a constant enhancement of the quality level. He/she aims for outstanding marketing materials with strong visual impact, messaging and copy texts that exceed the expectations of the highly demanding target group.
- Campaign Management: To plan, develop, manage and coordinate all marketing activities, advertising and public relations, implementing marketing plans for new and existing products in cooperation with EMEA marketing, inline with the company's focus on profitability and RoI.
- Strategic Marketing/Reporting: To monitor, review and report on all local marketing activities and results according to the company KPI's and markets strategy. Determine and manage the marketing budget for the market and deliver this marketing plan within the agreed budget, guidelines and sales and brand KPI's.
- Regional cooperation/ internal stakeholders: liaison with EMEA Marketing Activation and Marketing Communication as key stakeholders, supporting the creation of the campaigns and other marketing activities. Stear local agencies for media, advertising & digital.
- Team management: build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially oriented, dedicated and efficient
- Strong understanding of marketing dynamics and requirements as well as regional sense of urgency to turn the bunsiness profitable in EMEA
- Proven ability to oversee, analyse and execute all marketing, advertising and promotional activities to serve the needs in Germany
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement marketing programs and supporting tactics. Superior written and verbal communications/presentation skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with cross-functional and/or virtual resources.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2017 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".