Head of Marketing
Up to £65,000 + benefits
Do you have digital experience on a non-transactional website?
Carter Murray has partnered with the largest car dealership in the world. My client has been instrumental in changing the perception of the used car sector with its exceptionally customer-centric approach. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing to join a multi award-winning business.
Working closely with the Board of Directors, this is an all-encompassing, highly varied role covering: webiste management, email marketing, CRM, social media, content marketing, and affiliate channels. As well as more traditional channels, such as: radio, outdoors, press and POS.
- At least 6 years' experience working within B2C marketing.
- A 2:1 degree with marketing qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience in digital transformation.
- Flexible, agile, quick-thinking.
- Experience of managing agency relationships.
My client offers a strong compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply with an updated CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.