£70000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Marketing professional, with extensive experience across the full marketing mix and excellent people management skills? Are you experienced within the healthcare/medical industry? If you are available for a senior, 12 month fixed term contract - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing on a 12 month fixed-term basis, for our client, a high class, award-winning private company within the healthcare industry. This is a pivotal, key position to cover maternity leave for 12 months, based in Central London.
You will be responsible for managing a variety of business growth generating marketing projects, the marketing budget, the creative studio as well as supporting the senior management and marketing team with any upcoming marketing developments including campaigns. You will be accountable for delivering a first-class marketing service to the facilities and marketing teams, and for working with colleagues to develop and promote our service lines and services to internal and external audiences.
Key duties include:
- Marketing budget management; financial analysis & reporting, marketing spend approval, attending monthly operational report meetings
- Developing and managing all marketing campaigns & communications; ensuring the impact of these are monitored, seeking to always improve results and managing the budgets across campaigns. Overseeing the selection & use of agencies
- Be the brand guardian for the company; ensuring briefs are in line with business objectives and priorities
- Ensuring the quality of work is excellent and ensuring completed on time & to budget
- Provide guidance to colleagues around the organisation on the use of the company brand
- Team management; ensuring staff have clear roles, responsibilities and measurable targets
- All insights & analytics - competitor analysis, developing and implementing the annual marketing plan
Our client is looking for:
- Minimum 7 years' experience; senior marketing capacity within healthcare/medical environment
- Experience across all aspects of the marketing mix
- Excellent people management skills - able to lead, drive, coach & motivate a team
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent relevant experience
- CIM qualified at diploma level
- Ideally a degree in communications / marketing
This is a key appointment within a world-class, industry leading organisation. The role offers autonomy, responsibility and the chance to drive the company's branding and marketing projects forward, taking full ownership for the 12 months. Please only apply if you are able to commit to the duration of the contract & start by 17th Feb.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.