The candidate will have a strong professional grounding in brand marketing, with thorough knowledge of digital marketing.
- Be accountable for developing business & brand reputation across all platforms
- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies & communications, both internal and external
- Lead the marketing team, coordinating business strategy across all of our market sectors
- Develop, manage and report marketing business plans, forecasts & budgets
- Implement marketing plans with a particular focus on digital, public relations, affinity marketing and effective liaison
- Develop marketing strategy & cost-effective marketing plans
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience of successfully managing, developing & motivating a marketing team
- Experience of working within the service sector, where brand is delivered through front line staff
- Ideally, you will have experience in the leisure/hospitality sector
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within four weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.