Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
about 2 years ago
Are you an aspiring Senior Marketing Executive (with a managerial experience) looking to make the next step in your career or a Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge within a prestigious semi-governmental organisation? A great role based in Riyadh has just come in.
- Plan, budget, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations annual plan
- Support and manage the Marketing team
- Enhance the Organization's image and position within the marketplace and the general public
- Insure a consistent communication both internal and external
- Coordinate media interest in the Organisation and ensure regular contact with target media
- Direct, design, produce and distribute all editorials of all the organisation' publications
- Event organisation and attendance
- Work with senior staff, other staff and volunteers to develop and maintain a strategic perspective
- Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel, both paid and volunteer.
- Excellent brand management skills
- Outstanding marketing know-how and a creative mindset, thinking global
- Managerial experience of a small team
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and personal sales skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time. Out-of-town, overnight travel is required
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Fluent written English
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.