almost 2 years ago
Carter Murray in Dubai are partnering with a leading Middle East business, headquartered in Kuwait, to search for a Head of Internal Communications.
As Head of Internal Communications, you will build employee understanding of business goals through the delivery of best-practice, internal communications. You will shape and deliver the company's internal communication strategy, working alongside colleagues to deliver the overall Corporate Communications agenda. You will set measurable goals and report back on impact.
This role reports into the VP of Corporate Communications. The right candidate will have the following attributes:
- Extensive experience of internal communications within large, multi-national, consumer-facing businesses
- Proven experience of managing and coaching teams
- A track record of building employee engagement and supporting change
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Excellent at translating business strategy into a high-impact employee narrative and communications campaigns
- Able to respond at pace in a fast-moving environment
- An effective networker, with a clear focus on supporting the needs of our internal customers
- Arabic skills would be an advantage, but not essential
- Degree level of education
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. If you are currently in a senior position within a large multi-national organisation, specialising in internal communications, please apply on the link provided.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.