Our client is at the cutting edge of B2B software development, working with Fortune 500 businesses to develop innovative and leading solutions for future progress. Located in Central London our client is entering the next stage of their development, one which will see unparalleled growth for the business, we require a leading Head Of Internal Communications to build a strategy and execute a robust and effective Internal Communications plan.
As a Head Of Internal Communications your role will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and building a robust internal communications framework and tools to communicate, share and collaborate.
- Supporting global initiatives and providing counsel to the business on appropriate tactics and delivery.
- Work with and coach members of the senior leadership team.
- Lead the important change communication programme.
- Build a CSR programme.
- Leading the employer engagement strategy, through various channels, to drive employee retention.
- Develop an end-to-end recruitment category, establishing our client as a "Best in class" organisation.
To be considered for this position we are looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrable progressive internal communications experience within a global company.
- Change management experience is essential.
- Proven experience working to tight deadlines and managing multiple projects.
- B2B IT/Software experience is preferred but not essential.
- Experience at leading and coaching senior leadership teams.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.