This is a fantastic opportunity if you have at least 7 years experience within Internal Communications in retail, and you are looking for an opportunity which involves the redevelopment of an internal communications function.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Develop and deliver an annual global internal communications strategy
- Develop creative stategies for communicating to employees by planning the frequency of, and channels for, communications - and coordinate across different areas of the business
- Identify, research, write and publish content for internal audiences, distilling complex subjects into coherent language
- Review new and existing internal communications channels on an ongoing basis to support the business
- Work closely with the Creative Department to ensure brand is appropriate
- Work closely with HR and key stakeholders to ensure communication tools are effective
- Support the leadership team to engage their people in the business's vision and goals
- Lead the development of the global intranet
My client is looking for a candidate that has at least 7 years experience from a non-corporate background. Additionally, you must have experience of building an internal communications strategy on a global setting, and comfortable with building out an Internal Communications function.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.