about 2 years ago
Head of Global Partner Acquisition (Sponsorship/Commercial)
Reporting to the Commercial and Marketing Director, this position will play a lead role in the global partnership sales process for the team.
- To oversee commercial income opportunities through sponsorship, licensing, hospitality and other commercial revenue streams.
- Responsible for setting the short, medium and long-term new client objectives.
- Key focus will be planning, developing, and executing strategies to provide a pipeline of qualified business leads and converting these to new commercial partnership contracts.
- Support the Commercial and Marketing Director in overall management and strategic direction of the commercial team and their output - including strategy, brand management, logistics, industry connections and personnel development.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong understanding of the global sponsorship market and a network of relationships across all sectors of the sponsorship landscape, as well as the latest market trends, to effectively plan the future commercial strategy beyond the current partnership deals.
- A track record of negotiating sponsorship contracts with global brands in sports and particularly sports/racing with an ability to quantify success using a modern and strategic approach.
- Experience in structuring rights packages and commercial strategies utilising effective marketing research.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.