Carter Murray have partnered with one of the largest, global, Investment Management organisations assisting with the recruitment for their Head of Global Marketing Planning on a Fixed Term Basis, based in their Oxfordshire office.
This a senior leadership role which sits at the heart of a transformation journey across the business.
As the Head of Global Marketing Planning, you will lead the definition and development of the brand;
- Build and implement a global marketing management framework including metrics and best practices
- Develop and implement a global marketing measurement framework including specific metrics, measurement methods and targets in four key areas of marketing activity, brand equity, client experience and market share
- Develop and lead a global marketing planning process, working with the regional CMOs and the Global Marketing Executive Committee to identify and develop best practice, maximize return on marketing investment and capture economies of scale within the regional marketing plans
- Work with regional CMOs to problem-solve areas of under-performance and support continual improvement
- Develop dashboards to report on KPIs and promote visibility of marketing effectiveness and best practice across the firm
- Work as part of the Global Marketing Strategy team to support the Global Marketing Executive Committee and regional CMOs in the development and delivery of the overall marketing strategy
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 10 years' experience in managing large marketing budgets for global brands
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience in more than one industry advantageous
- Previous leadership role/s in a matrix organisation
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.