Carter Murray have partnered with one of the largest, global, Investment Management organisations assisting with the recruitment for their Head of Global Brand on a Fixed Term Basis, based in their Oxfordshire office.
This a senior leadership role which sits at the heart of a transformation journey across the business.
As the Head of Global Brand, you will lead the definition and development of the brand;
- Developing an externally validated global brand positioning framework
- Executing a review of visual identity and build global brand communications platform in line with positioning
- Develop and deliver plan for progressively building the brand equity over time
- Work with Head of Global Client & Marketing Insights to define and deliver effective brand tracking framework
- Work with Head of Global Client & Marketing Insights to define the blueprint for a high-value, strongly-differentiated the client experience in line with the brand strategy, and work with the organization to implement this across diverse business channels
- Work as part of the Global Marketing Strategy team to support the Global Marketing Executive Committee and regional CMOs in the development and delivery of the overall marketing strategy
- Own and manage all brand assets, ensure their effective use across the firm
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 15 years' experience in managing brands
- Experience in successfully creating or reinventing a global brand
- Experience in building a distinctive client experience in a service environment
- Experience in more than one industry advantageous
- Deep experience in agency procurement and management
- Deep experience in managing brand identity systems
- Deep experience in interpreting qualitative and quantitative market research
- Previous leadership role/s in a matrix organisation
As this is a Global role some travel is required.
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.