- Contribute to the development and delivery of a global markets strategy
- Create and oversee the delivery of a regional plan across EMEA
- Provide annual growth forecasting to senior stakeholders within the business
- Keep EMEA markets on track with annual plans and targets
- Build a network of potential sponsorship partners across the region
- Manage the performance of employees in the region against the performance management process
- Cover the broad spectrum of policy issues as appropriate regionally, and in partnership with the Public Affairs and Research Directorate
Requirements & Qualifications
- A commercially astute and forward-thinking leader
- Strength in building and managing relationships ith C-level executives
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- The ability to give excellent presentations, tailored to the relevant audience
- Good knowledge of selling into and consulting with HR departments of large organisations
International travel and UK travel will be an essential part of this role (25-30%)
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray is not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.