about 1 year ago
CALLING ALL E-COMMERCE PROFESSIONALS:
An up-and-coming Singapore-based entertainment start-up is looking to bring onboard a creative and competent individual, to spearhead their E-commerce operations for their app business.
- Establish strategies and manage operations of the E-commerce business in the mobile application.
- Recruit suitable staff for E-commerce operations.
- Identify gaps and problem-solve to ensure successful product and service delivery.
- Periodic reviews on sales performance of consumer goods and implement improvements.
- Use a variety of Web analytic tools and coordinate with the Marketing team- to analyse all digital marketing efforts.
- Oversee and manage other ad-hoc projects for the business.
- Minimally 5 years' experience in E-commerce management and/or online business development and/or digital marketing management experience.
- Knowledge of how to manage accounts (prior experience with E-commerce channels is preferred).
- Thorough understanding of operations of E-commerce platforms, digital marketing concepts and best practices (experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM), as well as a track record of acquisitions and conversions.
- Strong in verbal and written communications in English, project management, and market budget planning.
- Ideally Singaporeans and/or PRs residing in Singapore.
Should you be ready to take up this new challenge and kickstart E-commerce operations for this start-up, do send your CVs to Maryanne Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.