Head of Digital Marketing
Head of Digital Marketing
Travel & Tourism
£60,000 – £70,000
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a growing Travel & Tourism brand who, after a sustained period of growth and financial backing in 2022 are now in a position to begin growing their team and are looking to kick this off with the recruitment of a Head of Digital Marketing.
This is a brilliant role for someone who is eager and ready to take the step in to a Head of Digital role for a small but growing and ambitious travel brand. The Head of Digital Marketing will report to the CEO and work closely with the Venture Capital form to create and deliver a digital marketing strategy that will help the brand to meet future growth objectives.
You will have experience of or exposure to a range of digital specialisms, with a specific focus on SEO.
- Work with the CEO and investors to develop & implement an overarching digital marketing strategy that delivers profitable growth for the business.
- Manage all marketing activity to the budgeted CPA & ROI targets, delivering visits, bookings and cost to the agreed budgets.
- Build on previous SEO success to continually improve organic positions across all markets. Create a technical SEO plan for the tech team to deliver. Guide and support the team with implementation. Create an on-site / content strategy that ensures you are continually creating the right amount of good quality relevant content to ensure continued positive rankings.
- Develop a market beating off-site SEO strategy, covering white-hat link building and outreach.
- Develop the paid acquisition channels including Google Ads, Bing, Facebook/Instagram.
- Manage the social presence, continually building our following and reputation.
- Manage the online reputation, external reviews and brand sentiment.
- Manage the affiliate and online travel agency relationships.
- Develop the company’s CRM capability, building a market leading customer communication platform to continually increase repeat rates.
Skills & Experience
- Digitally focussed, with experience working across a number of online marketing channels, and proven success in delivering digital marketing performance across one or more channels.
- A digital expert, at the cutting edge of the online marketing world, with up-to-date knowledge of changes and developments across paid search, SEO, CRM, Email marketing & programmatic display.
- Experience delivering marketing strategy across multiple source markets.
- Experience of working in a faced paced tech environment, with the ability to change to match the shifting needs of the organisation.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.