Head of Digital Acquisition
Head of Digital Acquisition – FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED CITY, LONDON (HYBRID WORKING)
Newly created opportunity to join an award-winning online global financial services business. My client is now looking to grow the marketing team and is looking for a Head of Digital Acquisition, reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer.
My client is looking for a Head of Acquisition who ideally has experience from the investment industry or within financial services.
You would be responsible for owning, managing and executing the strategy for acquisition channels with the goal to increase traffic, retention and revenue. You would own the acquisition funnel to drive new customer growth and meet KPI’s.This is a leadership role where success is based on the increase of new customers to the business.
- Collaborate closely with other channels and departments (Products, Analytic, Planning, Trading, Customer Service, CRM & SEO)
- Lead your team across tech, content, and acquisition to maximise the effectiveness of SEO
- Developing new channel to acquire new customers
- Increase onsite conversion rates to maximise customer volume
- Work with analytics and customer insights specialist to define and execute the correct measurement, tracking and attribution strategy
- Manage key stakeholder relationships for the acquisition team
- Work alongside the senior management team
- Provide Leadership, guidance, and coaching to the team
- A solid experience of all aspects of digital marketing (email, web, content, social, SEO, advertising, PPC and Display)
- Strong experience of project managing external agencies to deliver collateral on time, to budget and quality
- Strong search marketing experience
- Knowledge of Digital platforms such as Google 360, Google Marketing Platform, A/B testing platform, Bing Ads etc
- Identifying opportunities for campaign growth
- Extensive experience and a successful track record in developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to build effective digital marketing strategies and grow business
Interested? Please send your cv to Kieran Ford via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.