about 1 year ago
I am managing a Head of Data Analytics opportunity at an iconic business within the Tourism/Leisure & Retail sector. The client is a true global leader, with 120 attractions across 20 countries! This opportunity is based in Central London and sits within a team that combines high performance with a fun, friendly culture.
The role forms a key part of the Digital Marketing Strategy & Insight team and is pivotal in providing real, fact-based insight and making recommendations that will impact performance on a global basis.
As Head of Data Analytics & Insight you will manage the Web Analytics Manager, Web Analyst and Data Analyst.
- Be the 'go-to person' for analytics and meaningful insight that addresses real and relevant business issues, with a focus on E-Commerce platform but also a wider understanding of the impact on other marketing channels and areas.
- Spearhead the automation of reports and dashboards to be used globally - putting realtime reporting in the hands of regional ecommerce team & and media agencies to improve performance
- Work closely with Conversation Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager and the Head of Loyalty & CRM
- Excellent communicator, able to clearly identify and articulate key insights and recommendations to drive business decision-making with Stakeholders at senior level.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Manager
- B2C Background - Data Analytics within online retail or other relevant industry
- Advanced working knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360, Big Query, Webtrends,Hitwise, Simlarweb etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases is an advantage.
Technical working experience of analytical tracking, website tagging and creating sales funnels
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.