over 2 years ago
CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT MANAGERS:
As a Singapore-based start-up in the media and entertainment space, our client is looking to have an adaptable and proactive customer service manager to kickstart and lead their customer service processes and campaigns.
- Implement the vision and strategy for the entire Customer Service department, while looking for creative ways to improve user experience and work efficiency.
- Effectively launch new and existing service structures and procedures, while meeting customers' expectations.
- Monitor important customer service operations metrics, developing action plans for corrective action in the case of customer breakdowns.
- Oversee staff trainings and quality assurance processes to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Keep teams well-informed, motivated, engaged, and create opportunities for them to continually develop skill sets.
- Coordinate the use of 3rd party contractors/subcontractors to achieve customer retention and growth, as well as any vendor relationship management activities.
- Oversee and manage other ad-hoc projects for the business.
- Minimally 2 years' experience in a supervisory/team lead role in the customer service sector (preferably web-based/mobile app service).
- Well-versed in their verbal and written English.
- Proven track record of monitoring, evaluating, implementing and leading efficient operations, so as to improve overall efficiency and staff performance.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service while having demonstrated having done so previously, especially through e-mail communications and social channels.
- Able to make sense of data and make data-driven decisions.
- Ideally Singaporeans and/or PRs residing in Singapore.
Should you like to challenge yourself with coming up with innovative ways to deliver exemplary customer service in the media and entertainment space, do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.