£80000 - £800000 per annum + bonus,bens
7 months ago
HEAD OF CRM & CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT - CONSUMER FINANCIAL SERVICES
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CRM and customer engagement expert to join a new, high growth challenger financial services brand.
You will be a highly commercial and numerate CRM professional with a strong track record in delivering data-led CRM campaigns for well-known consumer brands (financial services exp not required)
You will be responsible for leading the continual optimisation of customer touchpoints, improvement in customer experience and delivery of all targeted customer communications.
- Lead a full programme of data-led, targeted, CRM communications, delivering best in class campaigns and optimising performance
- Develop and own the customer contact strategy ensuring that the business has the ability to deliver effective messaging across all stages in the customer journey
- Optimise customer experience across the different touchpoints
- Define and manage a data-led customer loyalty offering for existing customers across the local hubs
- Lead the customer loyalty strategy and the implementation of any outcome
- Review and continuously improve the customer experience across all touchpoints
- Own the relationship with the marketing agency (ies) in order to maximise marketing performance and define best in class media solutions
- Lead a full programme of data-led, targeted, Base management communications, delivering best in class campaigns and optimising performance
- Optimise the effectiveness of core digital communications channels (email, social, programmatic, PPC and Meta) to drive customer lifetime value by increasing the recency, frequency and value of interactions with customers at local level
- Work with the Ops team to develop best in class CRM capabilities and ensure that we have the ability to deliver effective messaging across all stages in the customer journey, using both scheduled and event-triggered communications
- Develop high quality customer communications based on data to develop incremental customer loyalty
- Develop and own the customer contact strategy, to ensure that the customer only gets the right communications through the right platform/media at the right time.
- Strong experience in senior CRM and customer engagement roles, with experience gained in well-known leading Consumer brands which are data-driven
- Strong experience in eCRM systems, processes and optimisation and the skills and tools needed to optimise on the technologies
- Experience in start-up/challenger brands would be an advantage but is not essential
- Experience in the consumer financial services sector would be an advantage but is not essential
- Demonstrated ability to leverage Marketing Tech platforms, using data to optimise outputs and utilise digital assets to create best outcomes
- Some experience in customer experience and/ or customer loyalty
- Experience of developing targeted customer communications at local level; briefing and delivering creative, managing agency, optimising customer contact strategy for optimum return
- Ability to operate at a strategic level as well as being comfortable with tactical delivery
- Experience building teams would be an advantage
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.