8 months ago
There is an opportunity to join a leading lifestyle and leisure business in a Head of Partnerships role. The organisation offer lifestyle benefits through an online platform, operating globally and with a strong growth focus in Asia. This position will be responsible for acquiring new corporate partners across multiple industries in the Hong Kong market.
- Represent the business to large corporate organisations to plan prioritise and close sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving/exceeding agreed business aims and revenue targets.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate team sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings, where necessary to aid business development.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and growth against targets
- Prepare action plans for pipelines, identify specific targets and create accurate forecasts.
- + 10 years' proven success in B2B/corporate sales; experience within the financial services, telco, insurance, lifestyle benefits, employee benefit industries.
- A network of existing relationships within the card schemes, banking, telco, large conglomerate organisations in Hong Kong that they can tap into quickly
- Has been trained in solution selling
- Ability to work independently but also knows when and how to leverage the global support teams for subject matter expertise
- Strong negotiator with an outgoing and motivated outlook.
- A 'can-do' attitude to take on new challenges in a fast paced work environment.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Logical and detailed in sales hunting process.
If you feel that your experience is suited to the position please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.