An iconic Hong Kong tourism firm is currently seeking a Head of Corporate Communications to drive various branding and communications activities. The ideal candidate will need to possess integrated corporate communications as well as public affairs experience. A strong candidate with protecting and safeguarding a company reputation within travel industry is encouraged to apply.
- Plan and strategize corporate communications strategies
- Devising clever and tactical crisis management to maintain positive corporate identity
- Capable in acting as spoke person for the organisation in front of local and international media
- Develop and organise sustainability program to enhance corporate branding and purposes
- Oversee digital communications and identify key stories for audience to engage
- Drive internal communications strategies to align corporate guidelines and messages
- Possess degree or above in communications, journalism or other relevant disciplines
- At least 15 years' experience in corporate communications with practice across public affairs, events management and journalism
- Extensive knowledge across Hong Kong media and its press contacts
- Confident individual with proven experience in lobbying and engaging with political ministries
- Strong leadership quality with a 'can-do' attitude
- Previous experience in tourism industry highly advantageous
- Excellent command of verbal and written in English, Chinese and Putonghua is essential
Interested Candidates please click APPLY to learn more
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.