5 months ago
Carter Murray have been instructed by a multinational company to secure them a Head of Contracts in Morocco.
To be successful in this role you must have a proven experience in Standard Operating Procedures, stakeholder management, tendering, payments and contracting processes, commercial, procurement and cost management.
- Supervise the processing of internal payment certificates.
- Direct the implementation and regular update of Oracle Financial Administration module, including installation of budgets, approval of contracts and approval of contract price adjustments.
- Ensure the development and regular review of new and /or improved Company Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Forms (including revisions to Standard Consultancy and Construction Contracts).
- Manage the interface with Development and Finance Departments to provide regular cost, payment and contract advice and assistance
- Manage the Tender & Board approval process
- Lead in the Tender Committee meetings to ensure the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures in line with the Company's policy
- Review and verify existing budgets and cost management plans prepared by the Client.
- Oversee the procurement plans, RFP and award of contracts and ensure contractual compliance and protection.
- Proactively identify potential problems, conflicts, design, contractual and procurement issues using risk management tools and skills to mitigate impact on the program.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture or Quantity Surveying
- Fluency in both English and French is essential
- 8-10 Years quantity surveying general experience, preferably in real estate, property development and construction.
- 5-7 years with management responsibility in sized projects
- Expert knowledge of contracts with strong decision making and negotiation skills
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.