- Lead the communications function.
- Defines and develops strategic communications that will enhance the Company's image and reputation among all key stakeholders in support of overall business strategy. These communications initiatives are integrated (paid, earned owned, shared) and measurable.
- Working with Government departments and policy makers
- Operate a highly effective day-to-day media relations function, managing proactive briefings with members of the press and handling reactive enquiries, during office hours and out-of-hours.
- Serves as strategic communications advisor to senior leadership across all global business units and functions in the UK and Ireland.
- Working with the Communications Team, ultimately accountable for all brand communications, corporate communications, multi-media communications, CSR efforts and internal communications.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience of successfully leading a communications organisation to deliver toward the company strategy
- Experience of dealing with internal and external communications from a crisis specific
- Comprehensive understanding of UK and Ireland legislation and codes of practice
- A robust working knowledge of the communication field including internal and external communications, PR, brands communication, media relations etc.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.