over 1 year ago
A family-owned business in Singapore is looking to hire their next Head of Commercial Operations.
This person will be an important member of the Management team and oversee all of the company's operations and strategies. He or she will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, working closely to implement vision and goals.
- Plan and carry out over-arching goals, strategies and procedures to promote company growth, culture, and vision
- Collaborate frequently with the Management team to set budgets and project company's P&L
- Establish excellent rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse data and metrics of business performance, and interpret them in order to provide recommendations for improvement
- Write and present reports on important business matters to the CEO
- Facilitate meetings with Executives and Directors of the company effectively
- Lead the entire organisation in a way that encourages critical thinking, innovation, and virtue
- Communicate important knowledge of purpose, vision, values and strategy, through providing mentoring and regular feedback.
- Have prior experience managing a restaurant chain is necessary
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a good sense of business acumen
- Goal-driven and relationship-oriented
- Able to be versatile and to take initiative
- Practical sense to allocate resources (time, labour, costs)
- Proven record in business development; strategic planning; resource and stakeholder management
- Mandarin-speaking candidates preferred
If you have had previously run an F&B business on a management level, and have a healthy appetite for playing a key role in running commercial operations while upholding virtuous values - We'd like to hear from you with your CV sent to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.