There is an opportunity to join a leading financial institution in a Head of Client Marketing APAC role. This position will sit within the Global Markets business unit, working closely with the sales and trading teams to lead the client marketing strategy across region. The role will have an integrated marketing and communications focus managing a team of specialists.
- Manage and lead a team to develop and execute communications and marketing strategies and campaigns to promote GM & FIC's products and services, aimed at both internal and external audiences (institutional/corporate)
- Tailor content for target audience or client type and develop product/thought leadership collateral in collaboration with sales, product specialists and research teams
- Put in place KPIs around marketing/digital marketing campaigns, in order to feed actionable insights back to business stakeholders and learn from/adapt subsequent campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders in APAC, along with marcomms counterparts in different business divisions or regions
- Working with Sales, Compliance and Legal, enforce a robust marketing and compliance framework to ensure all marcomms materials are compliant
- Continue to grow the Marketing & Communications team, as a central function within Global Markets and FIC
- Degree holder or equivalent with around 10 years relevant experience in Marketing and Finance
- Solid knowledge of the financial services industry, regulatory frameworks and culture - prior experience of the APAC market and Equities/Fixed Income is an advantage
- Sound understanding of institutional and corporate clients, products and solutions
- Strong understanding of offline marketing and digital marketing channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
If you feel that your experience is suited please apply below;
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.