about 1 year ago
This technology-driven entertainment and media company is looking to have someone passionate and ambitious to fill the role of Head of Business Development. As a start-up based in Singapore that will be met with consumers worldwide, expect to be challenged from the get-go. In this role, you will be defining long-term monetization strategies with other functional divisions in the company - mainly in the areas of Sponsorship, Media Content, and Advertising (including Talent Endorsements).
- Plan a sustainable monetization strategy in line with the company's strategic agenda.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop an overall monetization strategy in order to optimise revenue within the company's existing operating environments.
- Develop long-term partnerships by identifying leads and strengthening customer relationships.
- Design customised products and manage deal processes from end-to-end.
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer to identify and analyse key performance indicators related to monetization.
- Generate key performance indicator reports and share information with management personnel.
- Monitor monetization trends to identify best practices.
- Mentor colleagues to ensure smooth business operations.
- Achieve all sales targets.
- Ensure compliance with the company's standards and practices.
- Oversee and manage other ad-hoc projects for the business.
- 12+ years of experience in Sales & Marketing roles, preferably in the entertainment industry in the APAC region.
- 5+ years of direct monetization experience as Head of Business Unit, or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Excellent understanding of the music entertainment business.
- Excellent communication, analytical and synthesis skills.
- Willing to travel (mainly APAC).
- Degree in management, business or economics (not mandatory).
- Ideally Singaporeans and/or PRs residing in Singapore.
If this Head of Business Development role is what you would like to take on as your next big move in your career, do forward your CVs or queries to Maryanne Lee at email@example.com.
Due to the overwhelming number of responses we get, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.