Our client is one of the largest international law firms with HQ in New York City and more than 20 offices worldwide.
We are looking to recruit a
Head of Business Development Germany (f/m)
for their largest German office in Frankfurt/Main.
Initially a stand-alone role with BD focus, which is part of the firm's Europe marketing group.
Provides new business pitch, research and business development planning assistance, and editorial, event and other
marketing support to the German attorneys across all practice groups. Utilises deep understanding and experience of German legal market and peer firms to help position our client at the forefront of international law firms based in Germany and the wider DACH region.
* New Business Pitches and Presentations
* Business Development Support
* PR & Directory Recognition
* Other Marketing Support
* Degree-educated or equivalents
* Minimum of five years of marketing/communications experience in a law firm or other PS firm environment
* Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to manage conflicting timescales and priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environmen
* Ability to work well independently, as well as within a team, to deliver time-critical projects
* Knowledge of relevant firm software programs (e.g. Word, PP, EXCEL) as well as Adobe InDesign and InterAction
* Ability to speak and write impeccably in both German and English is essential
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.