Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings agencies who are seeking to appoint an Head of Global Brand, London based.
Reporting into the global CMO you will drive the Brand agenda across both Internal & External audiences, the ability to navigate a large, complex, global matrix organisation is essential.
A passion for Brand both strategy and identity will be innate within your thinking and you will have a natural gravitas allowing you to make things happen. Leading a team of 10 across multiple global locations you will be experienced in the nuances of global teams. Able to manage effectively and push the norms in terms of current Marketing thinking.
Your experience within a B2B environment and ability to create strategy and see it through will allow you to create significant impact within this greenfield opportunity.
Qualifications and experience:
- Extensive brand management experience, including but not limited to:
- Brand definition, including market research & business strategy.
- Visual Identity, use of design.
- Brand Advertising.
- Experience in a B2B environment is essential; experience in Financial Services desirable but not essential.
- Global exposure is essential.
- Team management experience essential, this role has a team split across multiple locations global.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer. The role will involve an element of global travel.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.