£50000 - £55000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Carter Murray are looking for an experienced, senior Marketing professional with extensive brand and aquisition marketing knowledge. This is an exciting, key role for our client - a successful and reputable brand; No.1 in their industry of which they've been established for over 50 years! They are looking for a driven and passionate marketing professional to help drive the business forward further!
The role's primary focus is to develop and execute on global marketing strategies, strengthen marketing and communications infrastructure to achieve revenue targets and support the growth of the brand. The role manages the new customer Acquisition marketing teams in global source offices, collaborating closely with the Head of CRM, Head of Ecommerce, Head of Data & Analytics and Head of Content.
The Head of Acquisition and Brand Marketing is accountable for the performance of acquisition marketing activity for all products within each source market. This role's success factor will be working with regional teams to implement data driven brand and marketing plans to deliver customer funnel growth for agreed sales objectives in each source market.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Be the global brand guardian, internally promoting, developing and managing the brand proposition itself as well as how it is communicated to staff and customers globally.
- Based on business objectives set by the business and Marketing Director, define the marketing strategies and plans to deliver on brand awareness, new customer acquisition and qualified lead generation to maximise conversion and retention.
- Recommend allocation of the marketing budget by source market, to deliver acquisition and retention activities while increasing marketing efficiency (ROI) and delivery of commercial targets, leveraging offline and digital channels including PPC, SEO, social media, PR, direct mail and events.
- Collaborating with the Head of CRM, use customer data and insights to recommend segmentation and personalization strategies for sales and marketing globally to maximize acquisition of new leads and conversion rates.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns in line with the defined strategy to target specific customer groups across multiple marketing channels, sharing best practice across the teams to ensure good ideas are replicated where appropriate.
You will have:
- 10+ years' experience in a senior marketing role within a global organisation
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of brand strategy and acquisition marketing techniques from digital marketing to direct response media online and offline
- Demonstrate success with customer acquisition strategies
- Proficiency with analytics, automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot or Salesforce
- Team recruiting and leadership experience
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading, reputable company, in a role that can really drive and influence further impact to the business. Our client offers fantastic long-term career development, benefits, and friendly and dynamic culture!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.