Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
about 1 year ago
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications services companies is the Middle East and Africa, with branches all over the region. In order to support the growth and expansion of the company, our client is looking for a SAUDI NATIONAL Head Consumer Value Management & Analytics, to plan, execute and manage the various post-paid/prepaid campaigns to ensure BTL campaigns operational excellence and effectiveness (revenue, margin, churn reduction, etc.).
Reporting to the Head Of Consumer Marketing, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Guide the Implementation of new BTLs and enhance current NBA campaigns, pitching rate, acceptance rate, and manage smooth availability of tool to agreed agent pool
- Manage UNICA based executions ensuring smooth migration of various campaigns from legacy systems
- Oversee the Operation & execution of segment-specific actions to stimulate usage, launch timely and effectively the campaigns to increase customer tenure and churn reduction among the respective customer base
- Manage the relationship with current BTL vendor and ensure enhanced communication with base to better understanding of offers.
- Ensure the provision of customer base behaviour analysis in relation to campaign impact and related insights on campaign impact
- Survey best practices in the area of usage stimulation & retention and implement applicable best practice to improve BTL campaigns.
- Manage various campaigns through Telesales and oversee various campaigns to support the company's advertising effectively.
- Lead and direct execution of all CVM initiatives and campaigns to ensure that the highest level of profits from areas, products or team controlled are generated.
- Monitor and ensure all campaigns developed by CVM Prepaid/Postpaid campaigns are reliably executed in systems and other customer touch points.
- Guide coordination of campaign implementation with other internal stakeholders, notably customer care, other Consumer Marketing teams, esp. planning teams and sales
- Flag conflicts and contact policy and guide to resolution and ensure timely and correct reporting of CLM campaign results.
- Coordinate business requirements gathering for CVM-related systems development.
- Analyse internal data and external information to identify customers and manage them accordingly
- Lead the development of consumer marketing initiatives / activities to ensure efficient & effective execution of loyalty and retention programs.
- Lead loyalty programs and spearhead loyalty to be a core part of the company's culture inside the organization that touches the experience of all customers,
- Direct the implementation efforts of the loyalty programs that maximize the current and future sales; Develop loyalty program for trade partners, Manage the high-value-customers (HVC) loyalty program pilot; enable the systems and team capabilities to enhance customer retention and partner engagement.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities related to CVM as designated by the line manager.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.