Growth Marketing Manager
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a luxury private aviation company in London, who are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing & Communications, you will support on all aspects of digital marketing including PPC, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Social and CRO metrics across the customer journey.
- Measure and report digital marketing activities, investigate results, and determine most optimal versions for highest conversions
- Utilise analytical tools e.g. Excel and Python Pandas for data analysis in the databases, including Salesforce, MongoDB, and Braze
- Execute growth strategies by leveraging data analytics and insights to identify high-impact opportunities
- Manage a quarterly SEO audit in collaboration with external agency partner to uncover if content and technical updates are driving improvements
- Lead and execute the on-going plan and analysis for automated email marketing campaigns to audiences within the database
- Implement initiatives to enhance user retention, engagement, and customer loyalty through email marketing, in-app notifications, personalized recommendations, and exceptional customer support
- Assist the Content Marketing Manager and Marketing Director in planning the always-on seasonal content calendar, ensuring that different content pillars are given appropriate weighting, in line with the findings from ongoing email marketing, social and blog analysis
Experience & Skills
- Ideally 3-4 years performance/growth marketing experience
- Strong SEO, Google Analytics and PPC skills
- Data driven with a proactive approach
- Knowledge of the UHNW consumer and the luxury travel market is preferred but not essential
This is a hybrid role required in the office in London 3 days a week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.