Growth Communications Specialist
Carter Murray Dubai has an opportunity for a Growth Communications Specialist for a reputed energy and oil & gas company in United Arab Emirates.
They will support the implementation of Group Communication’s strategy and will help deliver robust communications programs and plans for the Downstream Directorate in support of the client’s corporate culture and values, and continuously help to enhance measurable engagement.
Key Requirements of the Growth Communications Specialist are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of communication strategy development and implementation experience.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in delivering all aspects of the marketing/communication mix particularly creating promotional literature, event management and use of various media tools.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas operations and various sectors, and ability to lead the delivery of tailored solutions in line with specific business requirements.
- Strong knowledge of the market and using behaviour analysis tools.
- Strong written communications skills
If you have this skill set please apply on the link provided on our Carter Murray website. We will be in touch with you if you have been selected.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.