My client, one of the leading property businesses in the UK offering advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors is currently recruiting for a Group Publications Manager for an immediate start daily rate contract.
Based in their central London Head Office, the Group Publications Manager will be the single point of contact for all marketing requirements surrounding their industry leading reports as well as providing on-going marketing support to the team.
Single point of contact for all marketing requirements for one of the leading reports in the business' sector
To be responsible for:-
- Print management
- Hard copy and email distribution to the business
- Marketing and event collateral
- Internal communication and launch campaign
- Budget management
- Work with potential third-party and internal contributors to help deliver content, interviews and data
- Take ownership of Attitudes Survey by liaising with third-party and network to ensure more complete global coverage
- Co-ordinate PR/Social media campaign
- Proven marketing and branding professional. The ideal candidate would have relevant property or luxury experience, and ideally have some experience working agency side however this is not essential
- Experienced in managing creative and media agencies
- Good understanding of print production processes
- Good copywriting skills
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.