£225-£275 per day
Hybrid/Remote working – Oxford
Suitable applications will be considered immediately, so don’t hesitate to apply.
Are you a Graphic Designer looking for an exciting new contract?
Do you have a Graphic Design background in luxury brand retail?
If so, I want to hear from you!
- Competitive day rate, depending on experience.
- Excellent company benefits
- Immediate start
- Hybrid/Remote – flexible working
- Ongoing support throughout placement
- Weekly pay, every Friday.
- Access to other temporary opportunities once placement is completed.
- Full equipment provided.
- Work with a reputable luxury brand retailer.
This is a fantastic Graphic Design opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer professional to work with a prestigious retail firm near Oxford.
Our client has an immediate key project being rolled out and the creative execution will be delivered by the Graphic Design team.
This is a temporary role so applications will be submitted immediately.
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Graphic Design role in the luxury space.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Skilled in video editing software such as Premiere Pro / After Effects.
- Thorough understanding of video and digital photographic formats.
- Must be proactive and confident interacting with colleagues at all levels; must be a self-starter
- Very good organisation skills with a methodical approach and attention to detail.
What to do next
If this Graphic Design role sounds of interest, please click apply or alternatively contact our specialist interim recruiter Andy Irvine on 02073322474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.