HK$540000 - HK$600000 per annum + bonus plus medical
8 months ago
An international and high-profile fin-tech company (digital asset exchange) seeks a creative graphic designer with experience in digital, print, and/or website design. They are seeking someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, preferably in the fin-tech, financial services or related sectors.
You are responsible for the creative direction and execution of a wide variety of graphic design projects. To achieve these goals, you will work very closely with the marketing team. As a creative designer, you will create, and update assets related to formats displayed online and for print.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, sales collateral, websites and other digital media
(mobile application, website, social media, eDM and other digital assets)
- Take ownership of design tasks at any stage in the process, from concept through completion
- Make bold creative choices and develop assets that push the boundaries of existing formats while driving business results and meeting the standards of visual identity and brand
- Work closely with the marketing team to establish weekly creative priorities, align on creative strategy and meet deadlines
- Consult with marketing, creative and development teams to create cohesive designs that reflect corporate cultures and goals
- Assist with the conception, creation and execution of digital marketing campaigns and amplifications
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to and supports the brand, visual identity, legal guidelines, and messaging
- Professionally articulate creative rationale, strategy, and technical considerations behind the work to leadership and project stakeholders
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external parties (e.g. printing suppliers) on graphic and printed materials, responsible for colour separation and print proof approval with printers, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Multimedia Design or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' professional design experience
- Prior experience in the FinTech or Financial Services sectors, preferably
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of design projects and a range of styles
- High-level technical chops and speed in print and digital design production
- Good understanding of advertising and marketing communication
- Excellent command of English with good communication skills
Interested candidate, please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.