£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
over 1 year ago
GLOBAL SENIOR MARKETING TECHNOLOGY LEAD - B2B FINANCIAL SERVICES
£70000-90000 + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a leading B2B global financial services business is looking to hire a Global Senior Marketing Technology Lead into their Global Marketing team. You will have senior level expertise in developing a global strategy for Marketing Technology as well as leading on the implementation and integration of MarTech solutions.
Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing Strategy, you will be responsible for designing a strategy around the use of Marketing Technology and lead a team to implement this on a global basis.
You will need strong experience of developing a marketing technology strategy on a global basis in a B2B environment.
You will play a key role in leading the design of new technological platforms for the business and managing the launch of the platforms on a global scale. You will also need to be able to communicate complex information around Marketing technology to senior stakeholders.
- Lead on all aspects in relation to marketing automation platforms business wide
- Design and launch new technical developments through B2B digital channels
- Communicate complex information to senior stakeholders from a coaching and mentoring perspective.
- Design technology solutions based on business objectives and requirements
- Lead the relationship with technology vendors
- Current/recent senior level experience in designing and delivering Marketing Technology and/or Marketing Automation solutions
- Experience in implementing new technologies and launching platforms on a global basis is essential
- Experience in MarTech gained in a B2B environment is essential
- Experience of working with marketing technology vendors
- Experience in Marketing automation e.g. Eloqua, Salesforce, Marketo is preferred
Please send your cv to Melanie Swindells via the link provided in the first instance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.