over 1 year ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, investment business assisting with the recruitment of a Global Product Marketing Manager.
The role will be responsible for developing, delivering and distributing core product content helping to drive sales. This role will require a high level of interaction and close teamwork with business partners and investment platforms to develop and maintain high-quality, first class level content and the ability to translate complex topics into compelling and simple messages delivered in a visually differentiated way.
This role will require a high level of interaction and close teamwork with sales team, portfolio managers, product specialists, operations, corporate communications,local marketing, compliance and other business functions.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Extensive experience within the asset management or financial industry, with a focus on developing messaging, value propositions and product marketing content.
- Proven product marketing and investment writing skills. They will also have excellent technical knowledge and understanding of investment products, the asset management industry and of financial markets. Particular specialism in equities beneficial.
- Excellent storytelling skills with the ability to present complex concepts in a clear and engaging way to different audiences (institutional, fund selectors, professional advisers and end investors), both written and graphically, ranging in knowledge and sophistication
- Strong research and analytical capabilities. Proficient with statistical information, able to interpret data and used it to provide evidence in support of written statements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build easy relationships with different teams and person (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.