Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, Commerical Insurer assisting with the search for a Global PR & Media Manager. This well respected firm, City based, are embarking on a transformation across the group and are seeking candidates who can work with them through the journey.
Using relevant PR & Media channels you will support the strategic and tactical needs of the business. Managing international, content-based projects, processes and campaigns that develop the desired awareness of, and engagement with in key markets and geographies to support the business strategy.
Working with the leadership team you will agree and create appropriate proactive and reactive PR & Media campaigns and activities. You will proactively research and identify campaign ideas from business activities, marketing communication plans, corporate responsibility activity, thought leadership, sponsorship and other brand assets that will generate content that supports the agreed brand and business messaging and reinforces engagement. Working in liaison with local Marketing Communications Specialists, you will translate those ideas into outcome-focused campaign plans that deliver content across an appropriate mix of earned, owned and paid-for PR & media channels.
Qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of content management approaches to brand development
- Experience of international brand campaign planning and execution
- Knowledge and experience of delivering communications, PR & media activities in the service of international brand development
- Experience of working effectively with external communications and brand suppliers including PR & media representatives
- Experience of working in international and multi-cultural teams and environments
- Content creation including writing skills for internal/external channels as appropriate
- Effective PR & media relations to promote and enhance the brand and achieve defined outcomes
- Event management (internal/external)
Commerical Insurance experience and media relationships within this area are highly desirable.
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.