Carter Murray have partnered with a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions, part of a global Banking group, which is seeking to appoint a Global Marketing Manager to join their team in London.
The purpose of the role is to support the commercial ambitions for the Alternative Investors Client Line by creating and delivering an agreed marketing plan, aligned to business objectives. The plan would incorporate related activities through co-ordination with Internal Communications, Events and Media Relations teams.
The Alternative Investors Client Line drives the strategy and value proposition for alternative investor clients (including hedge fund, fund of hedge fund, private equity, real estate and debt fund managers) with a view to generating sustainable and profitable growth. By creating compelling thought leadership content, maintaining up-to-date product marketing materials and directly supporting the sales process, the Global Marketing for this Client Line has a key role in the organisation.
As part of the Global Marketing & Communications team, we work closely with our direct peers in Digital Development, Events, Client Insight and local Marketing teams, as well as stakeholders within Client Lines, Client Development and beyond.
This is a full mix marketing role and the ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A financial services communications professional with demonstrable experience of working in a corporate environment
- Experience in marketing / communications in a corporate communications function
- Experience in delivering multi-channel marketing plans, including though leadership, digital marketing and events based client and prospect targeting activity
- An individual, keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills and technologies
- Strong planning and organisational skill and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - ability to push back when needed
- Excellent writing skills; adept at crafting and selling a story
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Digitally savvy
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- A strong team player with excellent networking skills and the ability to build rapport and relationships
- The ability to influence and inspire confidence at a senior level
- Strong attention to detail and good project management skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and quickly understand key business priorities, industry topics and marketing campaigns and key messages
Previous financial services either in-house or in consultancies, ideally Securities Services, is highly desirable.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.